Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Remember December

I have decided to issue myself a challenge. A challenge that will hopefully break some portion of my laziness. A challenge that could potentially annoy a good amount of you. I am going to blog every day of the month of December in an attempt to actually use this thing more often.

I can't promise that this will be interesting, intelligent, or inspiring, but it will happen. Even if it's something as boring as updating you on my day, it'll happen. If I have to tear this universe another black hole, it's going to happen. It's GOT TO... MISTER!

Sorry, got a little carried away.

So this is blog numero uno. Here's what I did today:

Woke up at 6am to take Tracey's boys to school. I'm pretty sure this'll be my last week because I can't take getting up that early anymore, plus my whole schedule will be changing after this semester. After I dropped them off at school, I started coughing (believe it or not, I just spelled out the name of the pokemon "Koffing" instead of the actual word before I caught it). I checked my throat and I found a white spot. I hope I'm not getting sick. All measures will be taken.

I was able to take an hour nap before I had to get to class. Comp 1 was okay, but after that I spent my time catching up on my math homework before my math class started. Unfortunately I failed my first test this semester. Yeah. That sucked.

After I got home, I spent some time reading Batman comics and finishing sign language homework. Then I talked with my mom for a bit. But NOW I'm watching my favorite TV show eeevvveeerrrr. Yep, you guessed it: Psych. This whole episode is one big reference to Twin Peaks. Gonna go watch it now...

peace, love, and 90s television.
kaeli

No comments: