Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving, community style

My mom and Denis just left a few days ago to spend the next week (including Thanksgiving) up in North Carolina with all of our family up there. Why am I not there, you ask? First off, SPC is dumb and only gave us two days off. Secondly, I can't really afford to take off from work for too long right now. Therefore, I'm still here in Florida, famililess for the holiday.

However, around 7:30 pm ish, anyone and everyone is invited over to my house to come together as a community and celebrate Thanksgiving. I will be cooking a few things, but it would be great if you guys could maybe bring something to help out. If you'd like to know what is needed, send me a text or call or something and I'll let you know. I'm kind of hoping we'll have food left over so we can maybe go out and feed the homeless with it or something. I'd love to see you all there!

Also, during the day, I will not have much to do, so if you'd like to have a vegetarian over for Thanksgiving, I'd greatly appreciate that =) No worries, though.

peace, love, and community.
kale lyric hardy

No comments: