Here is a random assortment of things I may or may not have completed in my life. (I stole this from Beth. The ones in bold are what I have done.
1. Started your own blog - Obviously.
2. Slept under the stars - Sooooo amazing. I'd do it every night if I could.
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disney World - Many a time.
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child - I will one day.
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty - I walked as high as they'd let me. It was after 9/11 so the actual statue part was closed
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train - Two, and they were not that great.
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice - I walked by them so many times, but they were too dang expensive.
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run - Does kickball count?
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language - I started to...
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied - I hate money, so I'd be satisfied without it.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Visited the Alps
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant - Really wanna do this.
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie - Do home movies count?
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia - Spring 2011! Lord willing.
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies - I helped my step sister. I was not a girl scout.
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp - I was going to in Poland, but plans changed.
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London - Missed it by one day.
77. Broken a bone
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book - No, but I've had a poem published.
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car - Probably never will. Not worth it for me.
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve - Just on the cheek. Nothing incredibly romantic or anything.
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life - I saved a child from getting seriously injured at my work.
90. Sat on a jury - Been called up for jury duty, but I've always gotten out of it.
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Got a tattoo - Haha, yep. More than one.
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a lawsuit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee