Friday, December 3, 2010

Pickles and pumpkins

Okay so don't think I've already given up on this. I haven't had time to blog for today, and because it's so late now, I'm technically blogging "tomorrow." Whatever. I digress.

I actually had a productive day today, which doesn't happen often during the week. After class I decided to finally wash my car and clean out the inside. I haven't done that in... too long. Elvis looks pretty good. Granted, there are still some bug guts that are permanent additions to my car from the many summer trips up to North Carolina and me forgetting to wash them off afterwards, but that's no big deal.

We have these bible study groups at Movement that are called Journey groups. Basically we study a chapter of the bible throughout the week and split off into age groups that meet together on their respective days and then talk about what they learned and what God revealed to them. So that was tonight, and it was pretty good. We started off talking about John 3, then ended up taking a tangent and talking about a bunch of different things, all stuff I'd heard before, but all stuff I needed to hear at that moment in time. Everything mentioned had something to do with what's going on in my life. It's neat.

Then Jes, Aaron, and Chris went back to my house for our weekly movie night. We watched one of the greatest movies ever: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World! They ended up liking it which made me really happy, considering that was a good portion of what I talked about around them.

The boys left and Jes is staying the night, so I'm going to go make a blanket fort with her now.

peace, love, and youth.
kaeli grace

No comments: