Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Never Let Go

This week for bible study, we've been looking at John 6. As you can clearly see from my last post, Satan is really trying to get me down (and last night, I let him). I have obviously dealt with little to no self esteem and very poor self image almost my entire life. In fact, it is something I will probably battle with until I am united with my Father in heaven for eternity. Nonetheless, I know God is here with me and He is never letting go.

God really used John 6:37 to speak some major truth to me today. It says:
"All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out." (ESV)

No matter what happens in my life, He has His arms wrapped tightly around me and I forever live in His embrace.

"I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. I and the Father are one."
- John 10:28-30 (ESV)

I am not alone.

peace, love, and "Never Let Go."
kaeli

No comments: