Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A blog is worth a thousand words... give or take a few.

Kaeli: "I am a little sad today."

Mr. Ribbons the Magic Monkey: "Why is that, Kaeli?"

Kaeli: "You see, Mr. Ribbons, I went to give blood today."

Mr. Ribbons the Magic Monkey: "Why is giving blood a sad thing?"

Kaeli: "It's not. But my iron was too low so I couldn't donate this time."

Mr. Ribbons the Magic Monkey: "I'm terribly sorry, Kaeli." (quietly chuckles)

Kaeli: "Mr. Ribbons? Why are you laughing? I wanted to save three lives today!"

Mr. Ribbons the Magic Monkey (chuckling): "Oh, it's nothing." (continued laughter)

Kaeli: "Mr. Ribbons, did you have something to do with this?"

Mr. Ribbons the Magic Monkey: "I might have..."

Kaeli: "Mr. Ribbons! How could you?! First, you make me sick for six months (about a year 
ago), and now you make my iron low. I am very disappointed in you."

Mr. Ribbons the Magic Monkey (shamefully): "I'm sorry, Kaeli. Will you ever forgive me?"

Kaeli: "Of course I will."

(hugs)

I think that pretty much sums up what happened to me this morning.

On a lighter note, I have an announcement. My graduation will be on May 30 at 7:30 pm at Northside Baptist Church. Anyone is welcome to come. Then, that Sunday, June 1 at 4 pm, my graduation party will be held at the Feather Sound Country Club. Again, anyone is welcome to come. Just RSVP for the latter. Oh, and start spreading the news of these two events (or if you pet isn't housebroken, start spreading the newspaper).

peace, love, and failed attempts.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Goofball--a newspaper wouldn't even catch 1/4 of little Libby's excitement about the big events coming up in your life.