Monday, May 12, 2008

Blog Band

Not a whole lot to report. I have a band-aid on my thumb. Some guy at my school slammed the door on my thumb. I left the room, and a black eye.

I jest.

Yesterday was Mom's Day. I woke up early to give her breakfast in bed, but when I went downstairs to get breakfast, I found that she was already awake and drinking her coffee and reading the newspaper. I made her go back upstairs and get in bed. Seriously.

After that, I went to church. My mom came to that, which was cool. I gave her a yellow rose. Cory totally topped me though. The three of us went back to my house, and he whips out these gorgeous tulips for my mom (my favorite flower). She liked them a lot. Then Cory and I took her out to lunch at Chili's. I was planning on paying, but again, Cory whipped out his credit card and beat me to the punch. (No black eye was left this time, though.) His card was declined (he's been having problems with it lately) so I laughed at him. But then he paid with his debit card. Slick.

Later, Cory and I went over to Beth and JJ's to play Mario Kart on the Wii. That was fun. I only won twice. I blame it on the fact that you have to literally steer instead of using a joystick. We played Rock Band eventually, and downloaded some knew songs. Apparently, I can rock out on drums (if it's on easy). I got to create my own character. Beth calls her my alter ego. Her name's Lilac. Hahahahahahahaha. So not me.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, monkeys, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

peace, love, and black eyes.

1 comment:

dK. or Kaydee. said...

You did not leave a black eye..!?!? I dunno what to believe with you anymore. ;]

Sweet about making your mom go back in bed on mother's day. And cool you got to hang outtage. My mom was at MOSI all day with her mom so I didn't have to even worry about doing anything for her.

Cory just loves to steal the attention... whatta topper off-er. lol. If you get that, you're amazing.

Anywaysss my character of rock band (if she's still there) can so beat out your character anyday! Even though I suckkkk on the drums. Yay for you.

Peace. Love. And this saying is overrated!