Thursday, February 11, 2010

Overrated

I made a list of overrated things back in 2008, but I feel like some stuff should be taken off, others added to it. So here it is:

KAELI RICCARDI'S INCOMPLETE LIST OF STUFF THAT'S OVERRATED.

Tootsie Rolls
WNBA
Prank calls
Sharks
Pepsi
Bad habits
Politics
Plastic Surgery
"I know you are but what am I?"
Apple products
Haircuts
Reality TV
Tomatoes
Soda
Golf on TV
Fast food
Songs on the radio
Quantum Physics
Monday
Florida Gators
Vitamin Water
Webster's Dictionary
Gibson guitars
Small phones
Guam
Staples
Dr. Phil
Social Security
Celebrity relationships
Bling
Award ceremonies
Health supplements
The Sims
Deet
Publix
Ex Mickey Mouse Club members
Html
Sombreros
Ninjas
Tight clothes
Global warming
Cigarettes
Popularity
Starbucks
Freshly squeezed juice
Donald Trump
Polygons
Tom Cruise
Cruises
Star Trek
NASCAR
Grape Jelly
High School
Superman
Ranch dressing
Humidity
Speech class
Lady Gaga
Jobs
Alcohol
Cupcakes
American Idol

Feel free to add your thoughts to my list.

peace, love, and rockets.
kay leer ick hardy

3 comments:

Poems of Long Ago said...

I would just like to say that this made me laugh tremendously, but I do not agree with one of them. Star Trek is not over rated lol. I have been watching that show, from Kirk to Picard since before I was out of the womb!! LOL.. I have probably seen ever episode of every captain, ever!! ROFL..

thewhisper said...

Just because I think something is overrated, doesn't mean I don't like it. Honestly, I like more than half of what I put on that list, I just think it gets too much credit, hence "overrated." Haha.

Glad it made you laugh though =)

Kenneth Alexander said...

I agree with 99% of this.

Also I like how you mentioned cruises after tom cruise lol.