Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I see London...


Yep, that's right. In exactly one week's time, I will be on my way to London, England with Colleen and Christy. I have ALWAYS wanted to go to England, and now I finally get the chance. Cool beans. Originally, we were going to go to Ireland with four other people, but it didn't end up working out. I'm just glad I get to travel Europe!

We planned our sojourn yesterday in an hour and a half, and got everything paid for. We are hitchhiking into Vetlanda, taking a train from Vetlanda to Gothenburg City, flying into London, and staying there until Sunday morning. Then we will fly back to Gothenburg City, take a train into Vetlanda, then hitchhike back to the school. I'm sooooo excited. I will be sure to take lots of pictures and post them on my Facebook.

Speaking of pictures, if you want to, you can go here and see tons of pictures from random happenings at school. One of the staff is a great photographer and posts his pictures on that site. There are also a few students who takes lots of pictures for the website. So, check it out!

Please please please send me mail! I miss you all so much.
Kaeli Riccardi
Fackelbärarna
Brunnsvägen 31
S-570 15 Holsbybrunn
Sweden

peace, love, and London Calling.
kay league race

2 comments:

A visible Ghost said...

You still have yet to answer my question of how much postage is.

Poems of Long Ago said...

LOL.
taylor, when you go to the postoffice they will tell you once you tell them where it is going. she wouldnt know probably. its like when i send stuff to england. it changes every once in a while too. you need to ask the post office when you go there to post it.

but yeah, i am sending you something on monday <3

anyways, your gonna be a lucky little girl. do you have ideas of places to go to in england? i can give you some tips ;)