Monday, June 9, 2008

I once played a game of cricket without shin guards.

I brush my teeth every morning and every night and sometimes a few times throughout the day. Also, I use mouthwash at night. Although I have healthy teeth, they weren't very white. They weren't yellow either, they were just... not white. So I bought myself some Crest White Strips to help out with the whitening process. They are working, but my gums hurt so bad! They warn you on the box that there may be some sensitivity, but MAN! They need to elaborate on that a bit.

Well, that's all I have to report today. Oh, and I went to the grocery store today.

peace, love, and healthy painful smiles.

2 comments:

uthpastorjj said...

that's funny cause just this past week, I bought something for our teeth as well. I think it has something to do with how much tea and stuff we drink. anyway, we bought one with a whitening tray, makes you look like you have a mouth guard in your mouth. It tastes terrible, burns a little, and you're supposed to leave it in for 30 minutes. I made it 20 and about threw up. It promised results in three days. I didn't touch it the next two.

I heard there's some special toothpaste for people who drink a lot of tea. maybe that's an option?

thewhisper said...

I don't really drink a lot of tea though. I mostly drink water. The Crest White Strips don't burn or anything, they just make your gums sensitive. And it doesn't really have a taste. But you can get some that you only have to wear for five minutes, twice a day. Those aren't as bad.