Monday, March 21, 2011

Called out

"But when I saw that their conduct was not in step with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas before them all, 'If you, though a Jew, live like a Gentile and not like a Jew, how can you force the Gentiles to live like Jews?'"
- Galatians 2:14


At this point, I would like you to picture what I now see in my mind: 

Paul called the Galatians out because their lives didn't look any different from the Gentiles. Jesus died for us so we could live for Him. Are you living in such a way that will lead others to Christ, or does your life look like the rest of the world's?

"and he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was raised."
- 2 Corinthians 5:15


peace, love, and a snarky Paul.
kaeli

No comments: