Friday, September 3, 2010

Five Question Friday?

So I guess there's this thing every Friday where we can answer questions about ourselves so you guys get can to know us better. Here goes:

1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?
I mostly just hang out at home, chill on the computer, or do whatever I can think of with friends. Sometimes I like to read or lay out but I mostly like spending my time with people I love.

2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
The inside of our front "patio." There's a BBQ out there, some plants, and a table and chairs. I can also kind of see the houses across the road. Oh! And I can't forget the daily 4:30 pm rain.

3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?
If reincarnation existed, I would probably want to be reincarnated as Ellen Page because I like the roles she plays in movies and it'd be super fun. But I'm golden with one life on earth =)

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?
I work with kids a lot, so I see kids do a lot of things I wish they didn't. Like, when they're rude or don't listen when we're trying to explain why they can't do something because they could hurt themselves. Or when they beg and beg and beg their parents for something they don't need and their parents cave. I'll stop there.

5. Regular or Diet soda?
Regular. Always. First of all, it tastes better. Secondly, I'd rather not add more chemicals to my body that could be cancerous than I already do on a daily basis. Just sayin.

peace, love, and fives.
kayleigh

3 comments:

Kenneth Alexander said...

heres another; what makes you so rad?

Beth said...

Yeah, so glad you joined up. It's cool to have something to blog about and let more people know more about us. And I'll answer Kenny's question: you're rad because you're Italian and have some serious mafia connections.

thewhisper said...

Haha, you guys are cool.